Library program on Feb. 29
Jerry Tiffany, of Waupaca, will be the speaker.
He will talk about power of attorney, estate planning, wills, trusts and probate. There will also be time for those who attend to ask him questions.
Tiffany says his favorite part of his business is watching the looks on his clients' faces when they realize they will be able to pass of their legacy the way they intended to.
The Feb. 29 Lunch 'N Listen program will include a free baked potato lunch.
To sign up, visit the library or call 920-446-2474.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning