The summer library program "Dream Big - Read" has begun at the Weyauwega Public Library, and there is still time to register and win prizes.
The library is offering a number of programs this summer. Sign-up sheets are available.
There will be a story time at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 20, and the library's next performer will be "Soda Pups" at 2 p.m. Friday, June 22.
The Page Turner's evening book group will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 19 to discuss And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. The Book Friends book group will meet at 10 a.m. Monday, June 25 to discuss Blood, Bones, and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton.
Adults are invited to join those book groups.
For more information, visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program