Brandon Lohrentz, son of Robert Lohrentz and Kathy Reissman, Clintonville, has been named the Clintonville High School Student of the Week, sponsored by the Clintonville Rotary Club.
Lohrentz has been involved in football, track, intramural basketball, and Spanish Club. He also attended the 2010 National Youth Gathering. He has been named to the Honor Roll throughout all four years of his high school career and earned National Honor Society consideration. He is also a varsity football letter winner.
After high school, he plans to go to college and pursue a career in the health field.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program