Lutefisk Supper Oct. 15
The menu includes lutefisk, lefse, meatballs, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered carrots, cole slaw, cranberries and Norwegian pastries, all served family style. Tickets are $14 for adults and $4 for children ages 6 to 12, and free for those 5 and under.
For more information call 715-445-2956, or visit the church located nine miles north of Iola at N9880 State Highway 49.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program