Masonic Center year in review
Over the past year the Center has held Masonic events such as the Lodge Officer Installation for Manawa, Clintonville, Shawano, and Mason-Woods lodges, 50 Year pin presentations, degree work, school of instruction for members and other Masonic functions.
The facility has also been available to the public for business meetings and other organization's meetings. Some examples are Sturm Foods and others like the Police Department, Cub/Boy Scouts, Food Pantry, Thirvent, The Waupaca County Bar Association and the Fire Department hold meetings at the Center.
Waupaca County Industries and Inter-City Shrine Club have held their Christmas parties at the Center.
For information on the Center or to become a member call 920-596-2476.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning