Angie Meidam has joined the Manawa Area Chamber of Commerce as the new Chamber Secretary.
Meidam is currently the deputy city clerk for Manawa. She will take on the chamber secretary position in addition to her job with the city of Manawa effective Feb. 1.
She is a native of the Manawa area and wants to take on this additional position because she is a lifelong resident and is familiar with the business community. She has previous experience in the area of marketing.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program