The summer library program "Dream Big - Read" continues at the Weyauwega Public Library.
Children may still register and win prizes.
The library will be closed on Wednesday, July 4.
Several events are scheduled at the library in the upcoming weeks.
The next performer will be Lynn Marcks from the nIc Foundation and "the Attic Trunk" at 2 p.m. Monday, July 16.
Then, at 2 p.m. Friday, July 20, "Incredible Bats" will be presented. Sharon Peterson will bring in a live fruit bat.
At 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, a water carnival will be held. Children should bring a towel and be prepared to get wet.
The Fang Summer Reading Club wraps up on Monday, July 2.
Ticket orders should be turned in by Friday, July 13, and checks for additional tickets should be written to the Weyauwega Public Library so the library can make out one check for the entier order.
Those who have misplaced their order forms and have earned a free ticket should stop in at the library to get a new form.
For more information, visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call the library at 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program