New London residents donated 6,800 pounds of food to the National Association of Letter Carriers Food Drive.
The donations were divided between the New London Community Cupboard located in the Washington Center and the Christian Community Cupboard, sponsored by St. John's Church/St. John's Thrift Store, located on Pearl Street.
This year's donations from New London residents more than doubled food donations in 2011.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning