Open house for preschool
The St. Peter 3-year old Preschool Program will hold an open house for children and their parents from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 22.
Children who will be 3 years old by Sept. 1 and their parents are invited to atend.
The children will see the classroom and meet the teacher. The parents will meet Carrie Kolz and be able to ask questions.
Those who are unable to attend but want information about the program may contact Kolz at 920-867-2200 or at 920-867-3205.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program