Play chess at the library
The program, which is open to ages youth to adult, will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays, beginning April 26.
In addition, tennis for ages youth to adult is also set to begin again. Watch for information at the library.
Another free blood pressure/blood sugar screening will be held at the library at 1 p.m. Friday, May 4. It is a non-fasting blood sugar screening.
There is also still time to enter the Culver's Drawing contest. Children age 11 and under may pick up a drawing sheet, draw a character from a book or movie, return it to the library and receive a coupon for a free scoop of Culver's custard.
Two entries will receive the grand prize of a coupon for a free Culver's Kids Meal.
All entries must be turned in by 6 p.m. Monday, April 30. Grand prizes will be drawn on May 2.
For more information, visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning