PSC sets public hearing for electric rates
The PSC intends to webcast the hearing held in the Amnicon Falls Hearing Room live on its website at http://psc.wi.gov under the "PSC Live Broadcast" button.
"The public hearing is an opportunity for interested parties to listen, learn, provide information, and comment," said Okho Bohm-Hagedorn, Public Utilities Manager.
The PSC swillll receive evidence from the parties, Commission Staff, and comments from members of the public. A person may testify in this proceeding without becoming a party and without attorney representation.
The PSC requests that a person may submit testimony in one of four ways: oral, written, web or mail. The PSC will not accept comments submitted via email or fax.)The hearing notice and all documents on this matter are filed through the PSC's electronic filing (ERF) system. To view these documents online, one can:
1. Go to the PSCW's website: http://psc.wi.gov
2. Enter "1200-ER-106" in the box labeled "Link Directly to a Case"
3. Select "GO"
Copies of the utility's application and supporting documentation are also available for review at Clintonville City Hall. Questions or requests regarding the hearing may be directed to PSC's docket coordinator, Corey Singletary, at 608-267-7778 or email@example.com. The PSC docket number is: 1200-ER-106.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning