Red Cross blood drives planned
• 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, July 16, at the Waupaca Recreation Center, 407 School St., Waupaca.
• 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, July 16, New London United Methodist Church, 709 W Pine, New London
• Noon to 4 p.m. Friday, July 27, at the Village Hall, 317 Wolf River Drive, Fremont.
A blood donor card or driver's license, or two other forms of identification are required. at check-in. Individuals who are 17 years of age, weigh at least 110 pounds and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.
Call 800-733 2767 or visit www.redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (1)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day