Residents reminded to destroy weeds
These weeds must be cut or destroyed to prevent them from bearing seed or spreading to adjoining property.
Those who do not do so will be given a five-day written notice by mail to destroy the weeds.
If a property owner does not comply after receiving such a notice, the city will then destroy the weeds on the property and assess the cost as a tax to that property owner.
- Cops make 20 calls to one bar (9)
- Fatal crash on U.S. 10
- Program on snakes at Mosquito Hill (2)
- Nominees sought for Community Heroes Award
- Celebrating summer at Strawberry Fest (7)
- Chain island namesake dies
- American Cancer Society turns 100
- Trolley tour of lost history
- New math courses at high school (3)
- Light up the Night set for June 21