First State Bank, the Manawa Chamber of Commerce and Manawa Lions Club in sponsoring the Manawa Rodeo Community Open House.
The event will be held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 28, at the rodeo grounds.
First State Bank has been a co-sponsor of the event for the last four years.
The open house features $1 brats and hotdogs, tours of the stockyard, pony rides, a mechanical bull, games for the kids and music.
The Rodeo City Riders Drill Team will be practicing during the open house and the 2013 Mid-Western Rodeo Queen Contest will kick off at 6 p.m. with speeches.
"This is a great way for community members to get in the spirit of the Rodeo before the first show on Friday evening," said Manawa Bank Manager Mary Griffin. "We enjoy partnering with the Chamber and Lions Club to make it possible."
- County E project planned
- Weyauwega library hosts film on childbirth
- Chain Association to hold annual meeting
- Brat fry at Piggly Wiggly
- Cops make 20 calls to one bar (12)
- Fatal crash on U.S. 10
- Program on snakes at Mosquito Hill (2)
- Nominees sought for Community Heroes Award
- Celebrating summer at Strawberry Fest (9)
- Chain island namesake dies