Carolyn Rosenberger, of Iola, was one of seven Award of Excellence winners at a Wausau exhibit with a watercolor and rice paper painting titled "October Treescape."
The 22nd annual Midwest Seasons exhibition runs until March 10 at The Center for Visual Arts.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program