The Clintonville Rotary Club recently participated in the Rotary Dictionary Project, purchasing and distributing dictionaries to every third grade student in Clintonville public and parochial schools.
Rotarian Ann Fuge was the lead organizer of the event. The club ordered a total of 168 books to distribute to students, plus copies were given to the school libraries and Clintonville Public Library.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program