Sara Lee Supports The Arc Fox Cities in Style
Marcia Herzfeldt, executive assistant, presented a $2,500 contribution to The ARC Fox Cities Director of Development, Sue Lynch. The ARC Fox Cities focuses on youth and adult programming, family support, advocacy and guardianship services to improve the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. These programs serve more than 800 individuals from birth through adulthood with disabilities including Down Syndrome, autism and cognitive delays.
To attend the event, contact The Arc Fox Cities at 920-725-0943. Tickets are available at $15 for children and $20 for adults.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (1)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day