School district census
The results of the census are important in helping the school district plan to meet its needs; this includes special program planning, transportation requirements of the district, numbers of teachers needed, budget preparation, etc. Allocation of state aids is also based on the census.
The district would also like to be made aware of children with potential problems in the areas of learning, behavior, physical disabilities/development disabilities and speech/language. This is a requirement of the Federal Law.
Your time and cooperation in helping the census takers conduct a thorough count is most sincerely appreciated. Parents are asked to return the Census forms that are being sent home from the school office. Only one form is needed per family.
Any questions about the Census or the information requested can be directed to the district office at 596-2525.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (8)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (1)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort