Screenings at Sturm Memorial Library
This program offers free blood pressure and blood sugar screening on a first come first serve basis followed by a light breakfast. The screenings are provided courtesy of the Weyauwega Health Care Center and breakfast and are for adults only.
For more information call the Library at 920-596-2252.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning