Screenings offered at library
The screenings are courtesy of Weyauwega Health Care Center. The blood sugar screening is a non-fasting screening.
The library's upcoming schedule also includes two author visits.
Michigan-based author Bill Jamerson will be at the library at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 12 for a music and storytelling program about the Civilian Conservation Corps.
The program is free and open to the public.
Then, at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 19, author Autumn Acres will discuss life with her pot belly pig, Cheyenne.
Acres is the author of Yes, A Pig Lives at Our House, and her program is also free and open to the public. Cheyenne will also be there for the program.
For more information, call the library at 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (8)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day