Siren testing coming
Testing of the siren is discontinued during the months of November through March to prevent damage to the system from ice buildup.
The City of Clintonville also wants to remind citizens that the week of April 16-20 is designated as Wisconsin's Severe Weather and Tornado Awareness Week. On Thursday, April 19, between 1-2 p.m. a mock drill will be performed throughout the state to test emergency siren systems. Citizens are encouraged to log on to the Wisconsin Emergency Management web site to learn more about preventative measures to use during severe weather. This information can be found at http://emergencymanagement.wi.gov/.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program