Spring Cruise set for May 18
This year's featured vehicles are Shelbys. The theme this year is "Quake, Rattle & Roll". Over 200 cars are expected at this year's event.
Trophies will be awarded in 15 classes, plus the Mayor's Choice, Chief's Choice, and Chamber's (Ladies') Choice. Event shirts will be given to the first 100 entrants. Live music will be provided by Dr. Rock. Fifty-fifty raffles will be held throughout the evening.
Beat the Heat will provide a food, beverage and snack stand.
Entry forms are available at National Auto Parts (NAPA), Lakeshore Auto Sales, Ed's Auto Repair and Clintonville City Hall.
All proceeds from this event go to support the Clintonville Beat the Heat youth program.
- County E project planned
- Weyauwega library hosts film on childbirth
- Chain Association to hold annual meeting
- Brat fry at Piggly Wiggly
- Cops make 20 calls to one bar (12)
- Fatal crash on U.S. 10
- Program on snakes at Mosquito Hill (2)
- Nominees sought for Community Heroes Award
- Celebrating summer at Strawberry Fest (9)
- Chain island namesake dies