Summer reading for tweens, teens
The program is open to students who will be in sixth grade next fall to those who are age 18.
"Own the Night" is the theme of the summer program, and the June 6 program will include Stacy Stoker, owner of Tattoo Graphics, talking about the history of tattooing and drawing temporary ink designs on the students who want one.
The event will also include creating luminaries out of old books.
Visit or call the library for permission slips and to sign up for it.
The summer reading program will run for eight weeks with weekly incentives and two grand prizes, donated by Baylake Bank and Farmer's State Bank.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director