Seven-year-old Kaden Baehman (in photo on left) is sprinkled with water as he plays a game Sunday, July 22, at the third annual Community Summerfest at Weyauwega's community park.
With temperatures in the 90s, that game was especially popular with children.
The fun park area was sponsored by KD's IGA. Community Summerfest also included the music of the Mel Albright Polka Band, the Danny Darrin & the Drifters Band and a Battle of the Bands.
The day's activities kicked off with a polka Mass, which was followed by a military tribute, a pig roast, silent auction, raffles and food.
Proceeds from the event will benefit St. Vincent de Paul, Weymont Food Pantry, the Weyauwega-Fremont Christmas Giving Tree and Project Backpack.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning