Tea Party event in New London
The purpose of the reception is to turn out the vote for the June 5 election. Speakers will discuss Governor Walker's reforms, and answer questions.
Jacobs is a retired teacher and proponent of the Tea Party program of lower taxes and balanced budgets, limited government, and a free market economy.
Litjens was swept into office in November 2010, having been involved with the Tea Party in the Fox Valley, and was part of the team that passed Governor Walker's economic reforms.
The reception is free and open to the public. Soft drinks and refreshments will be served.
The reception and rally are sponsored by the Wolf River Area Patriots (WARP), a Tea Party organization, based in the New London area.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning