Teaching children to stay safe
The center recently relocated to the upstairs of the Pregnancy Information Center. The March 26 program will be held at that location.
Ripley will also talk about the beliefs and attitudes that hinder the healing process for those who have been sexually abused or assaulted.
Whether parents have a toddler or a teen, they will learn the language and skills that their children need to stay safe.
To register for the program, call 715-256-1621 and leave a message or register online at WaupacaFRC.com or by sending an email to WaupacaFRC@hotmail.com.
When registering, include information about the number of children and adults that will be attending, names, address, phone number and allergies the children have.
Free child care will be available for children age 2 and older.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning