Town of Iola levy unchanged
The balanced budget calls for a decrease of $1,005 in revenues and expenses. The town board also approved a levy of $177,000, which is the same as last year.
In other business, the board voted to change the date of December's meeting to Dec. 19.
Clerk Mark Forseth will get updated town contact information included in the monthly meeting notices.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (3)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day