Diane "Rose" Trost has opened a new insurance agency in the Norske area.
She has serviced customers and their insurance needs for over 30 years, and has worked in rural Wisconsin for the past 20 years.
"Forming this agency gives me the opportunity to offer home, farm, auto, liability, recreational vehicle and renters insurance," Trost said. "My goal is to give customers the best possible service - the service they have come to expect."
Trost loves living in the country and enjoys her gardens and her pets.
"I love to work with people and enjoy helping them to understand their insurance needs," she said.
To obtain a personal, no obligation insurance quote or to set up an appointment, call Trost at 715-677-4809 or 715-498-2818, or email email@example.com.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (8)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (1)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort