The Clintonville High School Information Technology (IT) Department hosted an electronic drive in the parking lot of the Clintonville Middle School on Saturday, Aug. 25.
This was the second electronic drive organized by Gary Putnam (front, in wheelchair), IT Technician for the Clintonville Public Schools. Over a semi-trailer load of recyclable electronic and kitchen appliances was collected.
The event allowed the local communities to dispose of unwanted electronic devices in an environmentally acceptable way. Man power for the drive was provided by the Clintonville High School Trucker football team. Residents pulled up with their vehicles and the football team members unloaded the cars, trucks, and trailers.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program