Used book sale to be held June 10
Supplemental funds will also be provided by South Waupaca County Chapter 30077 of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
Those who want to donate used books, music CDs, games, videotapes or DVDs may drop off their donations at the library before Friday, June 1.
The Friends of the Neuschafer Community Library are also sponsoring a guilt raffle. The winner will be chosen at the end of the used book sale.
The quilt is on display at the library. Raffle tickets may be purchased there.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning