Vets Home to hold open house
The event includes an old car show, free rides on Clear Water Harbor's Chief Waupaca, live music with the Justmann Band and the First Brigade Band, a military vehicle display, museum tours, food, refreshments and other activities.
Admission to the open house is free. The veterans home is located at N2665 County Road QQ.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning