Waupaca-Waushara calf sale set for March 17
Prior to the start of the sale, the Waupaca-Waushara Junior Holstein Association will conduct a semen sale, with proceeds benefitting their organization.
New this year, a 5 percent rebate will be offered to any Wisconsin Junior Holstein member purchasing a calf. Juniors must have been a state member by March 1.
For catalogs or other information, contact sale chairman Tom Anderson, 715-754-5869 or Dick Piechowski, 715-258-2757 or e-mail email@example.com.
Catalogs are also available online at www.holsteinworld.com.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning