Waupaca-Waushara Holstein Twilight Meeting
The festivities will begin at 7 p.m. with a judging contest, facility tours, door prizes and more. A meal will be served at 7:30 p.m. with the program to follow.
The featured speaker will be Dr. Randy Shaver, dairy nutrition specialist with UW-Extension. His focus will be on dealing with the current feed situation and efficient strategies for this year.
After the program there will be fun and fellowship for all with a deejay and an opportunity to visit with fellow Holstein breeders and enthusiasts.
Bella-View Holsteins is owned and operated by Lynn and Sara Harbaugh, along with their children Jacob, Logan and Madison.
Their new facility houses about 20 heifers. They focus on caring for show animals, embryo sales and merchandising, plus working with a few select high genomic heifers.
The farm is located south of Marion; from State Highway 45/County Road S go east two miles on Magolski Road.
For more information, visit the farm website at www.holsteinworld.com/bellaview.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (11)
- Planting the seeds of learning