A Wisconsin Youth Conservation Corps crew worked on the River Ridge Trail, building an erosion control structure from discarded silo sections.
The crew worked on the trail's natural area during the week of July 9. In addition to building a couple erosion control structures, they corrected erosion issues that had occurred on the limestone trail.
The accessible trail, along the ridge on the north side of the Waupaca River, is now complete. Their work was funded in part by a grant from the Waupaca Area Community Foundation Fund.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning