Vote for conservatives while vote still matters
The United Nations is meeting July 2 to 27 to finalize the Small Arms Treaty. This is the plan to disarm citizens around the world, including the United States.
Liberals will say this will have no effect on U.S. citizens. They also said Obamacare would help the U.S. economy, lower insurance rates and save us all money, and we could keep the plans we have.
Our president and secretary of state would love a U.N. treaty to cancel out our Second Amendment, although they won't admit it.
They know gun control is a political loser, so they are working on an end run around voters.
They are also pushing for a treaty on rights on the world's oceans that would give the U.N. a tax on our use of seas, such as royalties on oil wells offshore.
If the U.N. can establish a right to tax us, we will see a steady decline in our sovereignty in the future.
Voters need to understand that conservatives want to protect U.S. sovereignty and our rights, while liberals want to give more power to the United Nations, including the U.N.'s power to collect taxes for the first time.
Vote for conservatives while your vote still matters, to prevent the U.N. from taking away our ability to govern ourselves.
We can see how the federal government has increased its powers over states and citizens slowly and steadily for decades.
If these treaty power grabs pass, the United Nations will increase its power over our grandchildren until the vote of a U.S. citizen means less and less.
Imagine a United Nations with the power to tax and redistribute wealth. It's just around the corner.
- After a decade of delays, get it done
- Olsen owes voters an explanation
- Living under tyranny of federal government (3)
- In government, those with the most money win
- County ignores town of Union residents (2)
- Voucher deal is a Trojan horse
- County Q needs to be repaired (1)
- Sports have become our country's pacifier (2)
- Social Security Disability recipients on the rise (2)
- Preserving the state's stewardship program (1)