Waupaca took advantage of three Weyauwega-Fremont errors Tuesday, May 1, in a 10-0 nonconference baseball win.
The Comets scored once in the first and fifth innings, twice in the second and three times in the third and fourth.
Beau Ash had three of Waupaca’s nine hits, while Alex Hoffman and Zander Neuville added two each.
Joe Nelson held the Indians to two hits to get the win on the mound, while Trevor Potratz took the loss.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Comets fourth at EVC meet
- Waitrovich records three shutouts
- Davidson places in three events
- Comets win match
- Comets outscore teams 48-0 in last four games
- W-F boys claim CWC-8 track crown
- W-F defeats I-S
- Bulldog track teams hit their stride
- Softball team picks up three wins, two losses