Anderson, Breuer to coach all-star team
The Wisconsin Fastpitch Softball Coaches Association have selected Iola-Scandinavia's Tom Anderson and Weyauwega-Fremont's Todd Breuer to coach in the 17th annual event, which showcases the most talented senior softball players in Wisconsin.
Games will be played from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 19, at Zenoff Park in Stevens Point.
Anderson and Breuer will coach the Division 3 Red Team, which includes Jenna Baumgartner and Jenna Pronschinske of Arcadia; Amanda Nyen of Blair-Taylor; Ashley Munroe of Cadott; Sarah Andres of Fall Creek; Nicole McKenzie and Gabrielle Witzany of Grantsburg; Katlin Zillmer of Onalaska Luther; Rachele Johnson and Mary Kate Pryor of Prescott; and Kari Kolle and Jessica Wirz of Eau Claire Regis. The team has games scheduled for 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Other area players scheduled to play include Lexy Zaddack of New London and Camber Sannes of Amherst.
Parris Kurszewski and Melanie Leopold of Stevens Point; Dani Hoover and Alicia Wimme of Stevens Point Pacelli; Stephanie Skibba of Rosholt; and Erin Ortner, Emily Ortner and Fara Sellner of Tigerton.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Lakemen have two-game lead
- Waupaca's season ends with loss
- W-F seventh, I-S eighth at state
- Tyler Hart named top player in conference
- Bulldogs pull off miracle win in title game
- Antique Tractor Pull
- Manawa's Block named CWC-8 co-player of year
- Manawa baseball players make all-conference teams
- Seven local athletes named to all-conference team