New London 3, Luxemburg-Casco 0
Emily Gorges pitched the first three innings, while Shelby Sommer pitched the next three. Gorges came back to pitch the final inning. The pitchers gave up just two hits and had five strikeouts. Leading hitters were Lexy Zaddack, who was 2x4; Gorges was 3x4; and Emily Steffanus was 1x3 with 2 RBI.
New London 2, Seymour 1
Shelby Sommer earned the win, allowing one hit and no runs with no strikeouts and two walks. Gorges had pitched the first four innings, giving up one run. Zaddack led the offense, going 2x3 with a double. Gorges was 1x3 with a double, and she drove in the go-ahead run.
New London 15, Marinette 0
In game one of a doubleheader, New London cruised to an easy win. Zaddack was 2x3, Alanna Beyer was 2x4, and Gorges was 3x3 with an out-of-the-park home run that cleared the fence 250 feet from home plate. Emily Wilfuer was 3x4 with a double, and Sommer was 2x3.
New London 10, Marinette 3
Sommer picked up the win, pitching five innings and allowing six hits and one run. Zaddack was 2x4 at the plate, and Sommer was 3x5.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Track athletes advance to sectional competitions
- Waupaca runners plan first run
- Comet bats finally wake up
- Lakemen post double digits again
- Waupaca girls fall to Xavier
- Outstanding freshmen
- Waupaca, W-F seeded second for baseball
- Athletes moving on to track sectionals
- New London downs Shawano, Seymour