Stevens Point Pacelli avenged an earlier softball loss to Weyauwega-Fremont by handing the Indians an 11-0 defeat Monday, May 14.
W-F had defeated the Cardinals 7-4 Tuesday, May 8.
Pacelli 11, W-F 0
STEVENS POINT - The Cardinals scored three runs in the first, third and fourth innings and added two more in the second.
Pacelli outhit the Indians 14-4 and improved to 12-1 in Central Wisconsin 8 Conference play, while the Indians fell to 8-5 in league play and 12-8 overall.
W-F 7, Pacelli 4
WEYAUWEGA - Mariah Hulbert drove in a pair of runs while Macey Schoenick and Kori Looker had two hits and Kelsey Akey picked up the win on the mound.
The Indians scored two runs in the second and one in the third to take a 3-0 lead before coming up with four more in the fifth. Pacelli came back with three runs in the top of the seventh.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Track athletes advance to sectional competitions
- Waupaca runners plan first run
- Comet bats finally wake up
- Lakemen post double digits again
- Waupaca girls fall to Xavier
- Outstanding freshmen
- Waupaca, W-F seeded second for baseball
- Athletes moving on to track sectionals
- New London downs Shawano, Seymour