Peddler's Frolic slated for Aug. 13
A picnic-style lunch of brats, hamburgers, potato salad, beans and beverages will be served starting at 11:30 a.m., while the four-person golf scramble will follow with a 12:30 p.m. shotgun start.
Eighteen holes of golf, golf carts and clubhouse use of showers is included in the entry fee. The cost for golf and dinner is $85 per person ($340 per foursome) or $25 for dinner alone. Lunch and dinner will be held at the Club House - Waupaca Country Club, served by Rockman's Catering of Plover.
All proceeds from the event are used to support local youth activities. Donations in 2012 so far include Waupaca Youth Curling Club, Waupaca International Cultural Exchange, Tomorrow's Children Foundation, Waupaca Library Children's Reading Program, Waupaca Speed Skating Club, SADD (Waupaca High School Post Prom Party) and two Waupaca High School scholarships.
Supplemental funds are provided by South Waupaca County Chapter 30077 of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
Call Wayne Ziebell at 715-570-5518 or Scott at Waupaca Country Club at 715-258-7271 for details.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Track athletes advance to sectional competitions
- Waupaca runners plan first run
- Comet bats finally wake up
- Lakemen post double digits again
- Waupaca girls fall to Xavier
- Outstanding freshmen
- Waupaca, W-F seeded second for baseball
- Athletes moving on to track sectionals
- New London downs Shawano, Seymour