The second annual St. Jude Walk/Run in Scandinavia raised over $2,000 for St. Jude Children's Hospital.
A total of 23 walkers participated. This is up from the 18 walkers from last year.
The day was beautiful and flowers - cow slips, May flowers, wild strawberry blossoms and ferns - were aplenty on the four-mile route.
Sherry Kielblock of Silver Lake Lanes and JoJo Mork of Little Norway and their employees boosted the dollar amount raised, which was added to the pledge collections from the individual walkers.
Road closed signs were provided by Brad Hardel.
The water deliverer was Dyani Fochs.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Lakemen have two-game lead
- Waupaca's season ends with loss
- W-F seventh, I-S eighth at state
- Tyler Hart named top player in conference
- Bulldogs pull off miracle win in title game
- Antique Tractor Pull
- Manawa's Block named CWC-8 co-player of year
- Manawa baseball players make all-conference teams
- Seven local athletes named to all-conference team