The Waupaca Parks and Recreation Department wrapped up its youth baseball and softball program for the summer July 13-15 with a tournament at Waupaca's Swan Park.
Kalista Revai (in photo) of the Classic Custom & Collision team backs away from an inside pitch July 13 during her team's game against Farmers State Bank.
Baseball champions were the Bulls (Junior League overall and tournament champions), Storm (Minor League overall and tournament champions) and Giants (Major League overall and tournament champions).
Softball champions were Green (Junior League overall and tournament champions), Purple (Minor League overall champions), Green (Minor League tournament champions), Pink (Major League overall champions) and Gold (Major League tournament champions).
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Track athletes advance to sectional competitions
- Waupaca runners plan first run
- Comet bats finally wake up
- Lakemen post double digits again
- Waupaca girls fall to Xavier
- Outstanding freshmen
- Waupaca, W-F seeded second for baseball
- Athletes moving on to track sectionals
- New London downs Shawano, Seymour