Youth football camp scheduled
The clinic will be held from 4:15 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, Tuesday, July 24, and Thursday, July 26, at Weyauwega-Fremont High School.
Locker room doors will be open 15 minutes prior to the start of camp.
"The purpose is to teach fundamentals on both sides of the ball," W-F football coach and clinic coordinator Tom Chase said. "Day 1 is an offensive day, Day 2 is a defensive day and Day 3 is favorite position day where campers choose which position they want to learn more about."
The cost is $20, which includes a T-Shirt, Gatorade sports drink and loads of fun.
Campers will have skill competitions to win Gatorade products. Each day of the camp will also include an Indian Ball game, with an Indian Ball tournament to be held on the final day.
"This is a nonpadded camp," Chase said. "All drills and instruction will be done with agiles and hand-held dummies. It's a great opportunity to get a jump on your season with the varsity coaches."
Contact Chase at 920-867-3390 for more information.
- WN-Sports Twitter Index
- Track athletes advance to sectional competitions
- Waupaca runners plan first run
- Comet bats finally wake up
- Lakemen post double digits again
- Waupaca girls fall to Xavier
- Outstanding freshmen
- Waupaca, W-F seeded second for baseball
- Athletes moving on to track sectionals
- New London downs Shawano, Seymour