Host Families Needed in This Area
If you've always wanted to explore new cultures but don't have the time or ability to travel, there is a way to do it without even leaving your home. International Student Exchange is a non profit organization that is seeking volunteer host families for students arriving this fall semester.
You and your family can learn, first hand, about another culture by opening your heart and your home to a high school foreign exchange student. Students come from many different countries including Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Norway, Spain, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
Each student comes with their own spending money and full medical insurance. They also speak and understand English.
They just need a host family to provide basic room and board and a warm and supportive environment to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.
Host families are all ages and vary from families with children in high school, younger children or empty nesters are all welcome to apply.
If you would like to be that loving host family that wants to make a difference in the world today, contact Didi Jakubowski at (920) 538-2920 to answer any questions.
- Energy Fair announces entertainment
- Car Fit Event in New London
- National Nurses Week
- VEGETABLE GARDENING 101
- Local to star in La Crosse production of "Les Miserables"
- Jenni Hellweg is WBCA All Star
- 24th Annual Energy Fair Now Accepting Advanced Ticket Sales, Volunteer, and Camping Registrations
- Lutheran Women's Missionary Society (LWMS) to hold Spring Rally
- CURIOSITY SERIES: BEHIND THE SCENES
- Iola-Scandinavia School Forests Accepted into Statewide Program!