Campout Gala Registration Open
Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes (GSNWGL) will be hosting a Campout Gala on Friday, September 14 beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Girl Scouts’ Appleton Service Center at 4693 N. Lynndale Dr. The event is a unique camp-chic fundraiser for adult supporters of Girl Scouts to recapture the camp experience in a lively, upscale fashion.
The Campout Gala will begin at 5:30 p.m. with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and backpack bonanza, and a variety of activities. Dinner will be catered by Kangaroostaurant and served at 7 p.m., and a campfire afterglow starts at 10 p.m. Tickets are selling fast, $75 per person or $600 for a table of eight.
Please visit http://gsnw.gl/yZ for more information and to register.
In partnership with over 6,000 adult volunteers, GSNWGL serves nearly 20,000 girls in 58 counties across northern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Girl Scouts—now in its 100th year—is the world’s preeminent leadership development organization for girls, building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. To join, volunteer, reconnect, or donate to Girl Scouts, call 888.747.6945 or visit www.gsnwgl.org. GSNWGL is a proud United Way partner program.
# # #
- Energy Fair announces entertainment
- Car Fit Event in New London
- National Nurses Week
- VEGETABLE GARDENING 101
- Local to star in La Crosse production of "Les Miserables"
- Jenni Hellweg is WBCA All Star
- 24th Annual Energy Fair Now Accepting Advanced Ticket Sales, Volunteer, and Camping Registrations
- Lutheran Women's Missionary Society (LWMS) to hold Spring Rally
- CURIOSITY SERIES: BEHIND THE SCENES
- Iola-Scandinavia School Forests Accepted into Statewide Program!