Manawa native recognized among top sellers
Terri Cook of Red Wing, Minnesota was recently recognized by Norwex as the #3 Senior Executive Sales Leader in the United States at the Norwex national conference in Minneapolis.
Cook is a native of Manawa, Wisconsin, and is the daughter of Paul and Marie Gehrke.
Cook’s team generated more than $5.4 million in sales over the past year, part of the explosive growth generated both in the U.S. and internationally by the Norway-based Norwex. Founded in 1994, Norwex is a worldwide distributor of cleaning products, bath and body products and personal care products designed to dramatically reduce the use of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.
“I was honored to be recognized at the conference,” said Cook, who became a Norwex representative in 2006 and has built her own team of distributors. “In less than six years, I’ve been able to grow this business from a few small, local house parties into a multi-million dollar business. Not only do the Norwex products help our customers clean better and live healthier lives, but my team is made up of individuals who have improved their lives and learned to build their own futures with Norwex.”
Using the slogan “Improving Quality of Life,” Norwex sells its environment-friendly products through more than 35,000 independent Norwex sales consultants around the world.
For more information, about Terri and Norwex products, visit www.terricook.com.
- Energy Fair announces entertainment
- Car Fit Event in New London
- National Nurses Week
- VEGETABLE GARDENING 101
- Local to star in La Crosse production of "Les Miserables"
- Jenni Hellweg is WBCA All Star
- 24th Annual Energy Fair Now Accepting Advanced Ticket Sales, Volunteer, and Camping Registrations
- Lutheran Women's Missionary Society (LWMS) to hold Spring Rally
- CURIOSITY SERIES: BEHIND THE SCENES
- Iola-Scandinavia School Forests Accepted into Statewide Program!