Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Nov. 11
• Nov. 3 – Vehicle vandalized in 300 block of North Washington Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 3 – Property damage in 5200 block of Bleier Road, New London.
• Nov. 3 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Nov. 3 –License plate stolen in N3000 block of Landing Road, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 2 – Theft reported in 700 block of Demarest Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 2 – Items stolen from vehicles in 800 block of Ninth Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 2 – Criminal damage in 100 block of South State Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 2 – Theft in N10000 block of Wrolstad Road, Iola.
• Nov. 2 – Criminal damage in 200 block of East Badger Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 1 – Threat received in N8600 block of Strat Road, Iola.
• Nov. 1 – Harassment reported in N1000 block of Pines Road, Fremont.
• Nov. 1 – Criminal damage in 100 block of South State Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 1 – Stop sign and road sign stolen in E8600 block of Church Road, New London.
• Nov. 1 – Burglary in 400 block of East Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 1 – Building vandalized in 300 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 1 – Threat reported in 1300 block of Crystal Circle, Waupaca.
• Oct. 31 – Criminal damage to vehicle in 7400 block of Oak Hills Drive, Almond.
• Oct. 31 – Threats received in N9900 block of State Highway 49, Iola.
• Oct. 29 – Telephone fraud reported in E1100 block of Rahn Road, Scandinavia.
• Oct. 28 – A teenager was injured in a one-vehicle crash at about 3:30 p.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
Emily Wogsland, 16, of Scandinavia, reportedly lost control of her vehicle as she was driving westbound on Bestul Road near Rosholt Road. The car entered the north ditch and struck a utility pole, then rolled over and came to rest on its roof. According to the police report, the driver claimed to be changing radio stations at the time of the incident.
• Oct. 25 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle collision at about 2:30 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
A car driven by Charles Winegarden, 38, of Menasha, was eastbound on State Highway 54 when it crossed the centerline and struck a westbound vehicle nearly head-on. Both vehicles were damaged and the driver of the westbound vehicle, Richard Carey, 73, of Amherst, required medical transport for his injuries.
After the collision, Winegarden’s vehicle continued back across the road and came to rest in the south ditch. Carey’s vehicle spun around and came to rest in the north ditch.
According to the police report, the second vehicle did try to avoid the crash by moving way to the north shoulder.
Winegarden reportedly told police that he must have fallen asleep at the wheel because he did not remember the crash. He was cited for inattentive driving, according to the police report.