Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Jan. 2
• Dec. 25 – Harassing text message received in E3100 block of Poverty Hill Road, Ogdensburg.
• Dec. 25 – Burglary in E1900 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 25 – Trespassing in E8000 block of Dailey Road, New London.
• Dec. 24 – Burglary in E5700 block of North Water Drive, Manawa.
• Dec. 24 – Chainsaw stolen in 1400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 23 – Chainsaw stolen in N6700 block of U.S. Highway 45, New London.
• Dec. 23 – Ice shack burglarized in 1100 block of West Beckert Road, New London.
• Dec. 23 – Trailer burglarized in 700 block of Sunset Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 23 – Debit card fraud reported in E3300 block of Mountain Lane, Waupaca.
• Dec. 22 – Shoplifting in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 21 – Vandalism in N100 block of Arrowhead Road, Fremont.
• Dec. 21 – Theft in 1600 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• Dec. 21 – Burglary in E700 block of Erickson Road, Iola.
• Dec. 21 – Criminal damage in E6500 bock of County Road C, Marion.
• Dec. 20 – Theft in 600 block of North Mill Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 20 – Theft in N4800 block of County Road D, New London.
• Dec. 19 – Fraud in 800 block of Fremont Street, Fremont.
• Dec. 19 – Theft in 500 block of South Mill Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 17 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 7 p.m. in the town of Harrison.
Ernest Tucker, 60, of Iola, was driving eastbound on County Road C east of State Highway 49 when he lost control as his pickup descended a hill. The vehicle traveled in the ditch parallel to the roadway before striking a bulldozer parked in a field south of the highway.
Tucker suffered significant injuries. He reportedly told police that he had hit a deer, but the officer was unable to find evidence to support this claim.
• Dec. 17 – A rear-end collision sent one person to the hospital at about 2 p.m. in the town of Caledonia.
Jon Jacobson, 54, of Neenah, was stopped and waiting to execute a left turn at the intersection of U.S. Highway 45 and Brehmer Road when his vehicle was rear-ended by a car driven by Daniel Stiller, 42, of Combined Locks.
According to the police report, Stiller did not see the stopped car because he was looking off to his right. There was significant damage to both vehicles.
Jacobson was reportedly suffering pain from a head injury.