Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Aug. 14
• Aug. 10 – Trespassing in 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 10 – Fishing equipment stolen in 100 block of West Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 9 – Burglary in 700 block of South Pine Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 9 – Guns stolen in E5800 block of Swan Road, Manawa.
• Aug. 9 – Theft in E2000 block of King Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 9 – Burglary in 500 block of Third Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 8 – Theft in N2300 block of Skyview Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 8 – Threatening letter received in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 7 – Theft in 800 block of Commercial Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 7 – Tree vandalized in E300 block of Golke Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 7 – Fraud reported in N2800 block of Pryse Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 7 – Prescription medication stolen in 500 block of State Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 6 – Theft in 1500 block of Foxfire Court, Waupaca.
• Aug. 6 – Theft in N3800 block of Loss Road, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 6 – Theft in N3700 block of Pine Ridge Road, New London.
• Aug. 5 – Vandalism in E5700 block of Desert Road, Fremont.
• Aug. 5 – Property damage in N2500 block of State Highway 22, Waupaca.
• Aug. 5 – Theft in E5700 block of Waukaunaka Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 5 – Theft in 1400 block of East Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 5 – Theft in 400 block of Center Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 5 – Trespassing in E3000 block of Colrue Road, Ogdensburg.
• Aug. 5 – Criminal damage in 1400 block of East Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 5 – Scrap iron stolen in N7200 block of County Road E, Ogdensburg.
• Aug. 5 – Prescription medication stolen in 200 block of McKinley Street, Iola.
• Aug. 4 – Burglary in N3300 block of Little Chicago Lane, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 3 – A person was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 5 p.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
A vehicle driven by Pearse Meighan, 21, of Waupaca, was westbound on Nottleson Road when the operator swerved to miss a deer. The driver lost control and the car entered the south ditch, hit a post and then a driveway.
The vehicle flipped when it hit the driveway, then it hit a mailbox prior to coming to a stop.
A passenger, Kyle Worm, 18, of New London, was transported to the hospital for injuries suffered in the accident.
According to the police report, there had been a total of four people in the car at the time of the incident. It was reported that two passengers left the scene of the accident and that one of these two may have been totally ejected from the car during the incident.
• July 31 – A cyclist was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11:30 a.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Gordon Halsey, 70, of Kaukauna, was driving eastbound on County Road X when he said he moved over to the shoulder of the road so that other vehicles could pass him.
The moped got into the gravel shoulder and the operator lost control of the vehicle and crashed.
According to the police report, Halsey was totally ejected. He was wearing a helmet and eye protection at the time.
After the incident, Halsey reportedly got back on the moped and continued into the city of New London, where an ambulance was called and the accident was reported.