Road closures begin
State 22 reconstruction underway
Road closures have begun during the State Highway 22 reconstruction project, and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation provided an update on the project.
What is being done this week?
• Crews will complete the removal of selected trees.
• Crews will be on site to install erosion control measures.
• Crews will be on site installing construction signing.
• Crews will be on site to begin pavement removal.
Traffic impacts and business access
• Crews planned to close State 22 (between 13th Street and State Highway 156) by noon on Monday, March 27. Through traffic is detoured via Seventh Street, N. Lyon Street, E. 12th Street, SSGT Warren Hansen Drive and State 156.
• Local access to adjacent properties will be maintained.
• Pedestrians will encounter some sidewalk closures.
• The project field office is located at 22 11th St., Clintonville.
• A construction information meeting is scheduled to take place at 1 p.m., on Wednesday, April 5, at the Community Center, 30 S. Main Street in Clintonville.
• Business and property owners can contact the onsite Project Leader Korey Boehm at 715-459-2943.